We regret that Returns and Refunds cannot be accommodated. However, we will gladly accept any request to exchange (under reasonable conditions) that is made within 7 days from the date of receiving your items, which is subject to confirmation with us either by email or telephone. The following guidelines apply:
- Exchanges cannot be accepted on used, consumed or opened packages.
- Items to be sent back to us with their original packaging, in a re-sellable condition.
- Discounted / special priced items are final sales and will not be eligible for exchanges.
- Exchange Items should be sent to us at Customer’s own cost.
- Delivery fee for the replacement items is to be borne by the customers.
- For replacement items of lower value, cash voucher will be given to the customer for the excess amount, which can be used by the customers for their future purchases with us. For replacement items of higher value, customers will need to pay for the difference.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
We regret that we cannot be responsible for loss or items damaged on the way back for an exchange. Please pack your returned items properly to ensure that items do not get damaged in transit and register/insure them if sending by normal post.
We reserved the right to decline the returned items if the above requirements are not fulfilled.
Please return your purchase to the following address:
JJOT Lifecare Sdn Bhd
No. 54, Jalan Bukit Maluri 12
Taman Bukit Maluri,
52100 Kepong, Kuala Lumpur.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6011-3306 2728 if you have any questions or doubts.