By placing an order on Coala Care, you are subject to the following terms and conditions.
Delivery times may vary according to availability and your location. We are not responsible for any delays in delivery that result from postal services or unforeseen, unavoidable circumstances.
When you place an order, you will receive an email acknowledging the receipt of your order. This email does not constitute as acceptance of your purchase. Payments are conducted through a third-party provider; hence approved payments do not constitute as acceptance of your purchase. A contract between us for your purchases are only established once your purchases have been delivered. We reserve the right to cancel any order up to this point of contract, at which point we will offer you a full refund.
Acceptance and Formation of Contract
- There will be no contract of any kind between you and Coala Care unless and until we actually dispatch the Goods to you. Your Order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing said or done by us will be considered any acceptance of that offer until your Order has been dispatched to you. Only once the goods are dispatched, a contract will be made between Coala Care and you, and you will be charged accordingly for the Goods and Services provided. For avoidance of doubt, by placing an Order with Coala Care, you hereby agree and acknowledged that you are entering a contract with Coala Care only and to liaise with Coala Care directly on the Order, delivery service and/or refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel your Order and/or deny you access to our services should any of this required information be found to be incomplete and/or invalid and/or for any reason at any time. This is done at our sole discretion and reasons need not be assigned. You fully agree and understand that your remedy as a Customer in the event of any cancellation is the refund of the amount paid by you in respect of such cancelled transaction. Coala Care shall not be responsible for additional compensation and you shall have no right to insist on the completion of your Order and/or delivery of the Order.
Goods for Own Use
- The Goods delivered are for your own use and not for resale. You warrant that you are not acting as an agent for a third party, unless there is an official agreement between you and Coala Care.
Prices and Payment
- All transactions are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) only.
- Whilst we strive to ensure all details, descriptions and prices on this site are accurate, errors may occur. Should we find an error in pricing on a product you have purchased, we will notify you and provide you the option to reconfirm your order, or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you, we will terminate the order automatically.
- Coala Care reserves the rights to alter any of the product price without prior notice.
Mode of Payment
- Full payment must be made for all Goods dispatched and Services provided. Payment can be made by: (i) online payment via credit or debit card; (ii) online banking.
Promotion or Discount Codes
- By using our services, you agree to be bound by all our promotion terms and conditions that may be published on our Website and any other social media platforms and/or various websites and landing pages.
- Offers, promotions and incentives are subject to our absolute discretion and may be modified and/or withdrawn at any time and without notice.
- Only one (1) code can be used per order. A discount code or voucher cannot be applied after an order has been placed.
- Discount codes or vouchers are not exchangeable for cash.
- Minimum spend limits or category exclusions may apply, which will be explained at the time of issue of each discount code or voucher.
- You may not use discount codes to purchase Coala Care products, only to resell them at a higher price.
User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us, you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
There may be a number of links on our Website to third party Websites which we believe may be of interest to you. We do not represent the quality of the Goods or Services provided by such third parties nor do we have any control over the content or availability of such sites. We shall not be liable for any responsibility for the content of third-party Websites or the Services or Goods that they may provide to you.
We take our customers’ complaints very seriously and aim at responding to your complaints as soon as possible. All complaints should be addressed to:
+60 11-3306 2728 (Mon-Fri, 8.30AM-6.30PM)
Limitation of Liability
Website or App
- We endeavor to ensure that the information on this Website or App is correct and error-free at all times. Despite our best efforts, we do not warrant that the Website or App will always be error-free and that the use of Website or App will be fit for purpose, timely and that defects will be corrected, and that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website or App and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
- We do not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to you or your computer system via our Website or App.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree to relieve us from any liability whatsoever arising from your use of information from any third party, or your use of any third-party website, or your consumption of any Goods from Participating Retailers.
- We disclaim any and all liability to you for the supply of the Delivery, Goods and Services to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. If we are found liable for any loss or damage to you such liability is limited to the amount you have paid for the relevant.
Goods or Services
- The products sold by our online marketplace are meant for private domestic and consumer use only. We shall not be liable for any indirect and consequential loss, damage or expense, including any direct or indirect loss such as loss of profits or income to you or third party, damage to the property, howsoever arising out of the use of the Website or App or any Goods and Services purchased from us. This limitation of liability does not apply to personal injury or death arising as a direct result of our negligence.
- We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in performing Services or delivering Goods where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission, which is beyond our control such as all overwhelming and unpreventable events caused directly and exclusively by forces of nature that can be neither anticipated, nor controlled, nor prevented by the exercise of prudence, diligence, and care, including but not limited to: war, riot, fire, thunderstorm, lightning flood, earthquake, typhoon, strike, or other natural disaster, impossibility of the use of railways, motor transport or public or private transport, impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications network, civil commotion; compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction and acts of third parties (collectively “Event of Force Majeure”).
- If we have contracted to provide identical or similar orders to more than one Customer and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of an Event of Force Majeure, we may decide at our absolute discretion which orders we will fill and to what extent.
- Coala Care excludes all implied warranties, terms and conditions to the extent that is legally permitted. We shall not be liable for any loss of money, goodwill, reputation, indirect or consequential loss arising out of your use of our Website or App and our Services.
- All Goods description, services and material posted on the Website or App or from a linked site is provided to you “as is” without warranty or conditions of any kind, express or implied or otherwise howsoever arising. Coala Care assumes no responsibility for any error, inaccuracies or omissions whatsoever in the information on the Website/ App and under no circumstances will the Company be liable for any loss or damage by your reliance on the information obtained through the Website/App. It shall be your own responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of any information and the use of the Website or App is solely at your own risk.
- Coala Care shall not be liable to you for any loss, damage, injury or expense, howsoever arising, out of or in connection with the use of the Products.
- You shall indemnify Coala Care, its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates, Participating Retailers, from any and all third-party claims, liability, damages and/or cost (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from your use of this Website or breach of this Terms and Conditions and/or Agreement.
Alteration of Terms
- We may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
Restriction to User
- You are not allowed to use or launch any automated system or program in connection with our Website or App or its online ordering functionality.
- You may not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the Website or App, use communication systems provided by the Website or App for any commercial solicitation purposes, solicit for any reason whatsoever any users of the Website or App with respect to their submissions to the Website or App, or publish or distribute any vouchers or codes in connection with the website, or scrape or hack the Website or App.
- If any term or condition of our Agreement shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties hereby agree that such term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in force without such term or condition.
- These Terms and Conditions and our Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- No delay or failure on our part to enforce our rights or remedies under the Agreement shall constitute a waiver on our part of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.
- We strive to ensure that all our employees, partners, business affiliates, Independent Contractor and/or Participating Retailers (“Team”) are treated with dignity and respect. If we have reasonable belief that you are involved in behaviors or actions towards our Team that we deem unacceptable (including but not limited to rude, abusive or aggressive manners of communication and threats to their physical state, property or reputation), we reserve the right to immediately cancel all of your current and future orders, terminate all communication with you and prohibit you from our services.